Drafting tables to fit every technical need
Mayline Company has, since 1939, been THE name in fine furniture for architects, engineers, space planners and the design and drafting community. Times and technologies change, but this traditional furniture is still available in a wide range of styles and configurations. Choose from the ruggedness of our Ranger™ steel 4-post drafting table, ergonomics of the Future-Matic electric table or aesthetics in old-world craftsmanship that goes into our oak 4-post drafting tables. Whether for home, school or industry, hobby or vocation - Mayline offers every type of table for those involved in manual drawing.
- Durable steel or aesthetically pleasing wood construction.
- Manual or electric height and tilt adjustments available.
- Light tables for specialty applications.
- Portable drawing boards for the student, artist or hobbyist.
- Many drawing accessories including the famous Mayline straightedge.