Shipping and Freight Allowance
Shipping and Freight Allowance - NEW PROGRAM
All products ship via select common carrier f.o.b. shipping point (origin), with freight charges prepaid by Mayline. This is for dock-to-dock and FedEx Ground shipments only. These terms apply to shipments within the 48 contiguous states and bordering Canadian provinces. If dealers are requesting shipments with a third party carrier or will-call, an extra 10% discount will be applied to the order and 3rd party account number will be required.
Requests for inside delivery and lift gate/tailgate services should be included on original purchase orders and are subject to approval by Mayline. A $75 charge for inside delivery and $100 for lift gate/tailgate will be added to the invoice.
In the event that inside delivery and/or lift gate/tailgate services are unforeseen, but required to complete the delivery, both the dealer and Mayline must agree to these services and subsequent invoicing by Mayline of the charges described above.
Inside delivery is defined as when carrier moves all or part of a shipment to a position beyond the point directly accessible or immediately adjacent to the delivery vehicle.
If a consignee is responsible for causing a re-delivery, a $50 charge will be invoiced.
Other special services will be billed at actual charges, including but not limited to:
- Extra Labor
- Driver Assist
- Guaranteed Timekeeper Delivery
- Call Before Delivery
- Residential Zoned Delivery
- High Cost/Remote Region Delivery (i.e. New York City)
All orders from Gold dealers will be covered under this policy regardless of order size. Purchase orders must reflect October 1, 2011, list pricing with standard discount.
Orders from Silver and Bronze dealers will ship free on purchase orders of $2,500 or more (also using October 1, 2011, list prices) with standard discount. Orders less than $2,500 current list will incur a $75 fee for LTL shipments or $15 for small parcel shipments.
Will Call Program
Will Call services will be provided at our distribution center (Little Rock, AR). Customers picking up their products utilizing this program will receive an additional 10% discount. Program details:
- In-stock products will be available to pick up 24 hours after receipt of acknowledgement.
- Hours of pick up are 6:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday. Final pick up Friday is 2:30 pm.
- Customer must specify the pick up time and date on all Will Call orders.
- If the customer does not specify a date and time, the order will go into "pending" status and not be available for shipment until a written date and time are provided.
- Orders not picked up within 48 hours of the specified time and date will be subject to a restock charge and/or cancellation of the order.