Monitor Arms & Supports
Failed to connect to the DB server.
Monitor Supports (TAM Series)
- Extruded aluminum poles with removable cap for easy access to mount monitor arms.
- User friendly poles and arms provide easy adjustments of heights and viewing angles.
- Grommet Mount/field installed
- Two available pole heights, 15"H and 29 1/2"H, to meet needs for varying number and positions of monitors.
- Monitor arm supports attach easily to the post by sliding the clamp down the vertical channel on the pole positioning it at desired height and tightening at that position with an easy to use lever system.
- Single Monitor Arm – Dual 18 1/2" Extension
- Wire management included.
- Easy to install and use.
- Grommet or Tool-less Clamp installation that fits to any worksurface.
- Cable management system keeps cables hidden.
- Counterbalanced spring technology with easy-to-use Allen wrench adjustment.
- Slim profiles when in the folded position – ideal for limited work space applications.
- Arms swivel 360° around base allowing for increased display positions
- VESA 75mm and 100mm compliant.
- 26" of reach and 13" of usable height adjustment.
- 2-14 lb. max. load for single screen, 2-10 lb. max. load per screen for dual screen.
- 24" of reach and 18" of usable height adjustment (including pole).
- 4-20 lb. max. load per each monitor arm.
- Quick connect monitor screen feature.