When TransAction is configured as benching workstations it supports alternative work strategies for highly-mobile teams that need to stop in the office for short periods of time to catch-up on work or with other team members. Minimal partitions allow for a sense of privacy but still allow workers to communicate and collaborate. Personalized storage options provide a place for nomads to store some personal information while allowing them to pack and unpack quickly and get to work. They need to be able to plug in fast and get to work while in the office. TranAction Benching ...No barriers...no limits...only possibilities. TRANSACTION...DOES IT ALL.
- Dual-and single-sided stations available in 48", 60" and 72" lengths and 60" and 30" depths respectively. Dual-sided has 28" of usable surface per side and single-sided has 26" of usable surface depth. All units are 29.5" high.
- Work surfaces are available with or without access panels that open to the Technology Trough. Access panels are finished in the same laminate as the work surface.
- Tops are available in over 500 standard high pressure laminates with a standard knife-edge profile. A new Silver edging option is being introduced with TranAction. Starter leg inserts are provided in the same laminate as chosen for the work surface.
- A sleek but smart shared leg design using Starter and Adder units.
- Available in all Mayline Corporate colors as well as a new tech silver.
- A 4" W. welded steel beam provides both stability and connections for flat panel displays and privacy panels and screens. See Accessories for options.
- A steel Technology Trough provides for mounting of power and data and for cables to run from station-to-station. Surface mount and Trough mount power options are available.