TransAction Personal Workstations
Even within collaborative work environments, the need still exists to express individuality and focus on the task at hand. With options such as eco-friendly fabric or acrylic partitions, desk returns supported by a choice of steel pedestals and two-drawer lateral files, and a full line of freestanding bookcases and lateral files, TransAction is a flexible, modular solution for personalized workstations.
Define your space and make it your own.
- Dual-and single-sided stations available in 48", 60" and 72" lengths and 60" and 30" depths respectively. Dual-sided has 28" of usable surface per side and single-sided has 26" of usable surface depth. All units are 29.5" high.
- Work surfaces are available with or without access panels that open to the Technology Trough. Access panels are finished in the same laminate as the work surface.
- Tops are available in over 500 standard high pressure laminates with a standard knife-edge profile. A new Silver edge option is being introduced with TransAction. Starter leg inserts are provided in the same laminate as chosen for the work surface.
- A sleek but smart shared leg design using Starter and Adder units.
- Available in all Mayline Corporate colors as well as a new Tech Silver.
- A 4" W. welded steel beam provides both stability and connections for flat panel displays and privacy panels and screens.
- Fabric and Acrylic panel options are available. See Accessories link for details.
- A steel Technology Trough provides for mounting of power and data and for cables to run from station-to-station. Surface mount and Trough mount power options are available.
- Returns are available in 42" and 48" widths and are non-handed.
- Three attached storage options available – Box-Box-File or File-File pedestals or a 2-drawer lateral file. Returns must be attached to the workstation as they are not free-standing units.
- Panel, monitor support and power kit and additional storage options information can be found in the Accessories link.