TransAction Power Options
Powering your TransAction tables is easy with Mayline's pre-configured power kits. Kits are pre-configured for single- and dual-sided workstations to support your power requirements. Kits mount to the beam or technology trough and are conveniently accessed through surface removable panels or from the bottom of the trough. Cables run in the trough and connect to infeeds that exit though the leg channel. Surface mount power modules are also available.
- Preconfigured power kits include 8 wire, 4 circuit double duplex single or double sided; jumper cables, tools and brackets required for ease of layout and installation.
- Choose your kit based on starter or adder; if unit is a single- or dual-sided and 48", 60" or 72" W workstation.
- Optional hardwire infeeds are available in three lengths 72", 108" or 144".
- Components are UL recognized and CSA certified.
- Special order systems available upon request. Call Customer Service for quote and lead time.
- Mayline offers several surface mounted power and data options that may meet the need in some environments especially where laptops and touch down benching systems apply. See price list for power and data options available.
- Mayline's desk top power and data options easily install by cutting a hole in the work surface using the template provided with each module. Factory cut module holes available at a $50 up charge.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the use of electrical systems including the number of receptacles on a given circuit and connection to building power source, be in compliance with all electrical codes.