TransAction Technical Intensive Workstations
Technology isn't just another pretty face. Its origins are in financial trading where furniture requirements are taken to an extreme. TransAction is rugged enough to stand up to the most abusive, demanding environments while providing immediate access to critical technology...Quick adjustments or replacements to reduce downtime due to technology changes or failures.
Up to 8 flat screens can be supported per unit with TransAction's rugged aluminum post and articulating arm system. Running beneath the surface is an optional modular dual-circuit power system that is sold in pre-configured kits that include all the necessary components.
Stylish, Tough, Easy to Use...TRANSACTION...Does It All!
- Dual-and single-sided stations available in 48", 60" and 72" lengths and 60" and 30" depths respectively. Dual-sided has 28" of usable surface per side and single-sided has 26" of usable surface depth. All units are 29.5" high.
- Work surfaces are available with or without access panels that open to the Technology Trough. Access panels are finished in the same laminate as the work surface.
- Tops are available in over 500 standard high pressure laminates with a standard knife-edge profile. A new Silver edge option is being introduced with TransAction. Starter leg inserts are provided in the same laminate as chosen for the top.
- A sleek but smart shared leg design using Starter and Adder units.
- Available in all Mayline Corporate colors as well as a new Tech Silver.
- A 4" W. welded steel beam provides both stability and connections for flat panel displays and privacy panels and screens. See Accessories for options.
- A steel Technology Trough provides for mounting of power and data and for cables to run from station-to-station. Pre-configured power kits available based on size of work station. Refer to the Accessories link for details.
- Up to 8 monitors per workstation can be supported.
- Mayline's aluminum monitor support system is stylish, functional and affordable. Monitor poles are available in 15" and 29.5" heights and are bolted to the steel beam. Monitor supports include a no arm mount and single or dual arm supports.
- Pedestals or returns can be attached to the workstation to meet storage requirements. Free standing storage options are also available.